Tuesday, September 8, 2009

~ I Did It My Way ~

Went to Mid Valley for dinner and movie again on last Thursday and Friday, two days in a row.

Took some photos before going out :)

Had dinner at Madam Kwan's, with my favourite 'Nasi Lemak'.

Watched 'The Final Destination' in 3D. The movie was a little too short and the way those characters died in the movie is disgusting for me. But the movie is meant to be disgusting, right. Haha! Ratings: ★ ★ ★

The night before, we watched 'I Love You, Beth Cooper'.
Personally, I kinda love that movie. It's super hilarious and it's really romantic in certain parts of that movie but some may think that the story-line isn't that good.
Ratings: ★ ★ ★ ★

I realised my blog is getting shorter and shorter, as I type lesser and lesser. I'm just too lazy and also busy to manage those photos that I wanted to upload them. Anyway, please be patient that my blog would come alive again once I sorted out those photos. There are many posts awaiting to be updated, including Merdeka Eve. So, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment