Saturday, September 12, 2009

~ Let's Rock! ~

Merdeka Eve Celebration @ Euphoria

Happy 52nd Birthday, Malaysia! :)

Getting ourselves painted to show our love for the country.

The after effect. Spot his Malaysia's flag?

Showing off my painted heart with the colours of Malaysia's flag.
Looks like the heart shape in Powerpuff Girls to me though.

The patriotic gang. As if we're really patriotic, Haha!

Out of everyone I've met, it's you I love.

And I might love you more than I realise.

Here comes the one who 'kacau' us, Haha!

Our trademark pose *Peace*

Posing with the 'Abang' who sayang me a lot :)

Somehow, I love this picture. Unfortunately, it's too bright.
Chalam's expression is so funny, Haha!

This little guy who came all the way from Kelantan to celebrate Merdeka Eve with us.

Steven is so tiny that I'm taller than him in heels *grin*

Time for group pictures.

I realised I keep on doing the same pose all night long just to show the painted heart on my arm.

All guys and no girls? No way! Girls are for life :)

Not to leave out Venice Tan, from KL.

Jacky's disciple in drinking, Kelly.

Last but not least, the guy who came back from Japan for vacation, William.
He's actually one of the boyfie's cousins. All of them do really look alike.

Here we proudly present the flag of Malaysia before I end this post.
Happy Merdeka Malaysia!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment