Tuesday, September 8, 2009

~ Paint My Love ~

Post Birthday Dinner @ KLCC

Supposed to have dinner on the night of his birthday at Chilli's, KLCC which is my favourite restaurant but plan changed due to some sudden and inevitable reasons. It sucks so much that the worst time of the month for some girls actually came to me right on his birthday. Unfortunately, we have to postpone our so-called 'candlelight dinner'. I'm actually rather disappointed but there's no one I could blame, right.

The next day, we went to KLCC but again, we're so unlucky that Chilli's was so packed that we have to wait for an hour. All of them were already starving so we might as well change our venue to 'The Apartment'.


His baked fish.

My prawn spaghetti.

He's ignoring me when I'm talking to him. Hmmpf!

Walked around the fountain in front of KLCC after the dinner and started cam-whoring.

Chalam loves cam-whoring a lot!

Finally, moi with the silly ass. Lovin' the background :)

Watched 'Dance Flick' later on. It was the worst movie I've ever watched I guess.
For those who has not watch that movie yet, please do not waste your money.
Ratings: ★

Everyone of us was so dissatisfied with the movie that we decided to watch another one straightaway. So, we watched the Cantonese movie named 'Laughing Gor'.
Ratings: ★ ★ ★

And that's the end of all the celebration for his birthday. Hope he enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment