Monday, February 16, 2009

~ Freaky Friday ~

We accompanied Daniel to Starhill on Friday night as he wants to trade a bag with Miss Anonymous. Who knows, the Miss Anonymous turned out to be the gorgeous Michelle Kong MyEm0.Com What a small world. Anyway, we had our dinner in Sungai Wang later on then Mushiie, Melvin and his boyfriend, yes, boyfriend came to meet us up. The guys suggested to have a drinking session in Euphoria again MyEm0.Com

Despite the frequent visits to Euphoria, we kinda had fun everytime we're there probably because of the music that is different from other clubs which is oh-so-same all the time and the bunch of friends there who are so fun to be with. Besides, my outfits and hair don't stink so much due to the smoke as smoking is strictly not allowed inside and the most important one, it is so near to my house. Well, I guess all of us love playing around with Melvin's camera and posing for it especially me, teehee. So what cause this is just the way I'm born to be
MyEm0.Com

I'm blushing and I look fat here.

As usual, Dj Ssense in the house.

And this time Dj Nesh joined the group.


We're both in black and white stripes!

Close up for the stripey partners.

What am I looking at? MyEm0.Com


These are all me, miie, ME!

I know there some photos which are super duper ugly but I just don't care, LOL.

By the way, I'm back in Johore again. Daddy mummy force me to and luckily I didn't get so much scolding and nagging from them for what I did to my car MyEm0.Com Anyway, I'll be back to Subang in a week time so it isn't that bad this time.

So, last night I discovered something big from this Mr.J while MSN-ing with him. This cool-looking Mr.J actually loves plushes and stuffy dolls as much as I do. Ended up he got addicted to the Cupido I love more than I do that he gave them genders, haha!


The original Cupido.


The female Cupido.
The male Cupido.
And this is his so-called Mini Jack tied in rubber band. Looks more like a snake head to me, LOL. Don't ask me what's Mini Jack and imagine yourself. It's hard to find guys who are into adorable dolls and plushes as much as I do and don't think that girls are childish.

Updates on Valentine's Day will be up when I got all the pictures.

♥♥♥
*I miieesshh you, the other half of sunny twin*


Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment