Saturday, February 7, 2009

~ Outta Rules ~

Landed and reached the land of Selangor this morning around 10am. My feeling was like this.
It's not that I don't like staying at home accompanying my family. Maybe I'm born to be an out-going and playful girl so I hate curfews, hate rules, hate doing everything just to please my parents although I don't think they are right all the time. But parents always think that they will never make mistake and not want to compromise. Oh beside that, I felt so useless leading my holiday aimlessly with the same routine and bored lifestyle everyday. Sometimes I just like to be alone learning to lead my life and be independent by myself.

Finally I'm outta the cage and I get to see him, mushiie and the rest of my beloved buddies. Miss them so much!

MyEm0.com
Anyway, I'll be rather busy lately with exams and other stuffs so I'll just try to update as often as possible. I realise my bloggie has so little update these few weeks because there's seriously nothing for me to blog about in Johore. Hopefully I would get lots of pictures and topics to blog about while I'm still in Subang.

P/s: Thank you for waking up so early and drove so far to pick me up, always being by my side to assist and take care of me. Without you, my life would be a lot harder. You complete my dictionary with the word sweetness =]

♥♥♥

Kisses

2 comments:

  1. Actually, without rules, there wouldn't be freedom. So, it's sometimes good to have some flexible rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm you've got a point there but no one would understand the rules I'm having at home if you dunno me well :)

    ReplyDelete