Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~ Stories After A Comma ~

More updates of photos and stories for last Friday night in Euphoria. Didn't realise we took so many in one night. I think there are even more on Valentine's Day MyEm0.Com

It seems like pout is the latest trend in town now.

I wonder what are they booing at.

Mushiie trying to be pro with Melvin's camera.

And me being the "model" while he's playing with the camera as I was sitting next to him.

The funny Nesh who looks cute even when he's pointing his middle finger.

Oops! I guess I just cut his fringe into a dumb dumb style and the evil grin on my face shows my satisfaction.

Here I present the lovey dovey couple, Melvin and Arthur.

The guy who can't be moved. Flash us a pretty smile lahh~

The emo boy, Jia Hui who lost his Valentine on Valentine's Eve. P/s: I think he has got a Ferrari when he's just 18 this year and his dad is driving Lamborghini. A good catch for single ladies out there MyEm0.Com HAHAHA!

Anyway, I'm missing those parties and buddies over there real badly while I'm doing my bloggie especially each time my mummy starts nagging again and again MyEm0.Com I couldn't even sleep well cause she'll pull me out from my bed early in the morning and then nag again if I sleep in the afternoon. I couldn't go out freely like I did in Subang. I would get scolded out of sudden when she's got her mood swings and the list goes on. It's killing me MyEm0.Com

♥♥♥

*Sunny twin needs her reddish twin so much right now*

No comments:

Post a Comment