Thursday, August 27, 2009

~ The Closest Stranger ~

220809 @ Tenji Japanese Buffet

Happy 20th Birthday, my love! :)

Our first time trying out Tenji.
I know this picture is blur, but it's the only proof we got to show that we've been to Tenji. And for your information, Jacky is the photographer, not Joseph. I guess he would definitely want me to make it clear just to maintain his reputation *laugh*


The inner decoration of the place is pretty cool.

They do serve marvelous food. Look at the way they are snatching the food and you'll know. Yum Yum~

They do have sweet and refreshing coconut water as well. I'm drooling even when I'm typing this post.

Their desserts not only look nice but taste great too. Especially when they serve Haagen Dazs ice creams.

Chocolate Fondue is LOVE. It's my love all the time, teehee.

So, what's next after all the delicious food and when the clock strikes 12am?

Taa-dah!! Here is the first surprise I planned for him.
I wanted something special so I bought him cupcakes instead of cakes. Credits to Tze Ming and Moses for assisting me all the way from ordering the cupcakes, collecting them and, secretly bringing them to Tenji.

I'm not helping them to light up the candles and yet I look so blur here *grin*

Look at how shy he was when we're singing "Happy Birthday" song for him. He'll kill me for sure when he knows that I posted this picture up here though. So, I'm actually risking my life to show you guys this picture *laugh*

It seems like it's a custom or tradition for the birthday boy to get dirty on their big day. But no, those are not creams but ice creams.

Moses became a clown with a red, mini heart-shaped nose. I wonder why he's always the victim, pity Moses.

After all those fun we had, it's cam-whoring time! :)

All of us who made it to the mini celebration at Tenji.

Flashback starts here. When we first came to KL to pursue our studies 3 years ago, these are the only guys in our gang.

The number of people in our gang grew day by day, with people joining in and out, and look! This is how big our gang has become. In fact, there are more but unfortunately, some of them couldn't make it on that particular night due to certain reasons. Today, we're like one happy family.

Look alike? Yeah, the blood from the same family runs in their bodies.

He hugs his so-called son instead of me. Hmmpf.

The birthday boy always got to receive special treatment on his big day.

And the annoying boy would never fail to get his special punishment of course, Haha!

Enough with the birthday boy and we started cam-whoring ourselves :)

This lady could really kill with her killer figure and killer dress.

Beauties and the beast (Jacky) LOL!
You guys know I'm just joking, don't you? *wink*

So, this is the present I managed to get for him. I'm sorry I could only afford this for the time being instead of your favourite IWC. I'm sure you know I'm a big spender myself too, right? *grin* Hope you love it anyway :)

I actually realised all the watches you have are presents from me! Teehee. But this one is a little different from the rest. You shall know how hard it is to crack my brain just to get a present for you.

Anyway, this is the 3rd birthday that I've gone through with you. What lies ahead of us will always remain as a question or a mystery, and forever is still an unfamiliar word to us. However, I hope that I would have the chance to count the days with you with every step we move forward together.

Love Always
- Sophia -
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment