Thursday, August 13, 2009

~ Inside of All of Us, Is A Wild Thing ~


Moses Ng's 18th Birthday
290709 @ Euphoria

So, Moses celebrated his 18th birthday for two nights in a row in Euphoria. One on the night before his birthday and one exactly on the night of his big day. The reason why he chose that venue? He wants to know the feelings of getting in the club without any fear using his very own IC *laughs*

You know what, guys can actually be as 'cam-whore freak' as girls especially when they are drunk. The only difference is that girls do it themselves and guys asked the others to help them. The birthday boy never stops taking pictures until he's totally dead drunk. This is why this post is gonna be full of pictures. When I said it's gonna be FULL of pictures, I meant it. If you think we're vain enough, kindly skip this post :)

1ST NIGHT

I chose this picture to be the first of all cause I'm lovin' this one a lot, but don't ask why.
His gigantic head wearing my little tiny cute hat. Well, I'm the one who forced him to wear it on cause it feels really hot for me to wear it in the club *grin*

If you noticed, you'll realise he loves to do this expression on his face whenever he takes photos.

The main character of the night! Congratulations for finally being legal, teeheee.

Introducing Jackson, also known as Mr. Know-It-All by me. Dancing, singing, or doing business. You name it, he does it. And also, he's at the same age as me.

The lady with a beautiful laugh unlike me, Sheng Yen.

Her true name is Aibe. But her second name is called Miinii. She's really so sweety tiny mini as if she's an ant that needs lots of protection.

The one who memang not cute yet wanna act cute. Of course, I'm included, teehee.

*Peace* he said.

Pimp of the night? Haha!

The yellow light is basically shining on Moses showing that he's the spotlight on that night.

Next, some group pictures.



Got Dj Nesh to 'ka-tcha' a little with us before we went back home.

Walking to the car pun want to take pictures.

2ND NIGHT

Moses gave away his first legal kiss to Melvin who loves guys! Oh-My-God, I wonder how it feels *laughs*

Why Benny's face looks so retarded? Haha!

Chin Wei celebrated his birthday which is actually on 11th July together with Moses.
Happy Belated Birthday, Chin Wei :)

All of Joseph Phuah's classmates and I.

Moses was obviously drunk and on the way to be K.O.



Group pictures all the way again.

Last but not least, the so-called 'Monkey Family'.
Not forgetting Benny as the photographer of this picture :)
And the petite me being squeezed in the middle *laughs*



No comments:

Post a Comment