Monday, August 17, 2009

~ Twisted Day And Night ~

070809
13 Crazy Hours
KL - Penang - Ipoh - KL

As my sleeping time has been pretty much twisted, so yeah...I usually sleep when the sun comes out and wake up just right before the sun goes down. Maybe I should be glad that at least I still get to see the sun for a short while uh? *Laughs*

I woke up around 4-ish on one fine Friday evening,
and the boy started telling me: "Eh, your crazy friends (Jia Hui, Chalam, and Steven) suggested to go to Penang later after dinner and come back early in the morning the next day, just for fun.

At first, I was expecting that the plan would fail since the boyfie is going to sit for exam on that coming Monday. Who knows! Everyone was so 'steady' and the plan actually went so well. I didn't even have much time to get ready and go for dinner. Everything happened in a glance.

Arrived in Penang around an hour past midnight. Gurney Hotel is the spot where we met few of our friends.

The 'Bapa Ayam' and 3 Penang girls.

Winnie Wen came too :)
P/s : My eyes look super tired and swollen after a long ride. Kindly ignore them.

A must-do in the town of Penang is to eat!
We had the famous Penang 'Char Kuay Teow' as our supper.
But the boys said that there's nothing special compared to the 'Char Kuay Teow' in KL. Lol.

As we reached rather late, there are not many choices of place that are left for us to go. So, the guys decided for drinking session at some place called 75 Celcius/Degree (Oops, I forgot the name of the place, teehee).

I love him, He loves me :)

Took a picture with the girls before we bid goodbye.

Fooling around in the middle of the road beside the sea or beach or whatever it is.

I realised that the roads in Penang are rather suitable for photography.

New Nike Advertisement?

Lovin' the effect of the background.

Got back from Penang around 6 a.m. and stopped by Ipoh for breakfast while on the way back to KL. I personally prefer food in Ipoh to Penang, no offense Penang people :)

The trip is really tiring but it's exciting enough though.

No comments:

Post a Comment