Saturday, August 22, 2009

~ More Than Words ~

Happy Birthday to my one & only beloved boyfie! :)
May your life goes the way you always wanted it to be and here, I wish that all your dreams would turn reality. I know you're one super ambitious guy.

I guess I'm lucky to be given the chance to go through this very special day of yours with you once again this year. Hope you had an awesome one under all my arrangements and even if it's not the greatest or happiest, but at least one that you'll remember all time. Please remember and think of me everytime when you look at the present I gave you okay? *laugh*

Anyway, you know that I'm irrevocably in love with you in every way and my feelings for you have gone far beyond words. Wishing that there's more chances to celebrate each other's special occasion together like this to come in the future. Love you to the bits, my silly Mr. Infinity Love!
*Hugs and Kisses*
XOXO

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment