Friday, October 31, 2008

~ Happy Halloween ~

Another paper down from my finals, means I'm already half way through. But for the Finance paper yesterday, I know I'm soooo gonna flunked and I totally screwed it up. Maybe I deserve it, as its the subject I hate the most and no matter how I study my mind and heart wasn't with the book. The night before the paper, I could still went to 1 Utama to have my dinner with Steven and Baby as Steven wanna change the top he bought from Topshop earlier. Whatever it is, I'd better pat my butt and start preparing for my next 2 papers. And it's Halloween today! Gosh~ How am I gonna concentrate and study this way, there's party all over the clubs :D

By the way, I realised my legs are so ugly. There are bruises and scars everywhere, I seem to have hurt myself a lot recently. Went skating in Sunway Pyramid with Baby on Tuesday, it's my second time skating and the first time to skate with him after such a long time. He loves skating and would always ask me along but I refused because I had phobia with the fall which hurts my ass for a week when I learn to skate for the first time, LOL. This time I did not fall as Baby was holding me most of the time, I did scratch my leg with those shoes though. Those shoes they provide are normally not that good quality, haha. Whenever Baby is there for me, everything seems easier. I could actually kinda skate myself already although I still couldn't balance well. Hate to imagine life without u, my Baby Joe :)

Random picture in the car.

Before I stop, Happy Halloween everyone! Enjoy to the max and have fun.

*Loves & Hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment