Friday, October 24, 2008

~ Just Wanna be With You ~

Completed my Economics paper yesterday but I'm still so worried. Shivered all the while during the paper. I put more effort into it compared to last semester but still, I know I didn't do my very very best. But no point talking about it now as nothing can be changed anymore. My next paper is a week away and I need to pamper myself a little before that, teehee.

So, I reserved few tickets for the movie 'Bangkok Dangerous' in Pavilion. Baby has been waiting for the movie since the posters advertising the movie had been put up. In the evening, Baby came to pick me up and Shean decided to tag along with us as there are extra tickets reserved. Camwhored in the car on the way there as usual, hehe.


Car is always the best place to camwhore.


Sleeping or driving? sepet eyes :D



Yawn all the way.

Had dinner after we reached and at first, we wanted to have Haagen Dazs after the dinner but were too bloated for that, haha. I promised baby to treat him the Haagen Dazs fondue ice cream as he never try that before. Perhaps next time :)

We walked around the shopping mall before the movie starts, and I realised my shopping list gets longer and longer. Gotta control myself and shut my eyes, haha. The movie is exciting and is worth to watch, I would rate it 4 out of 5 stars. On the way back home while waiting for Shean to get some stuff, I forced him to camwhore again *evilish smile*.



The innocent look.


The 'act-cute' look.

The fierce look.

I love P.I.G.S

Anyway, the new episode of 'Gossip Girl' is already waiting for me, hehe. I think I'm going to be sick soon, been coughing badly and my nose started to be 'stucked', wanna roll myself up under the blanket now and enjoy the drama. Gotta go, you know you love me, xoxo.

*Loves & Hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment