Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~ Simple Day Simple Surprise ~

Been enjoying everyday and every moment recently. Though there are changes happening all the time, I think most of them are good ones and I could still deal with myself. On Monday, went for lunch at Kim Gary, Sunway Pyramid together with Voon Hee, Ker Yi and of course, my baby. Then, he said he was going to the washroom but came back with a little surprise for me. He bought few boxes of my favourite Meiji chocolates at a shop selling Japan products. He knows I can't live without chocolates, teehee. Thanks baby, for being so sweet :)

It was a girls' day out for me yesterday, and it's as fun as usual. But this time we so are so much braver, haha. I mentioned before I just got my car, so I drove to Sunway to pick up my little girls and then, Seak Hwee drove all the way to Bangsar with the others helping her to find the right way. We do not really know the road there as it was our first time going to Bangsar, and our driving skills are still *ermmm,hesitating* :D. Thank God, we are able to reach there and come back safely, haha. But I really hate those pervert uncles on the road trying to stop so close beside our car to talk or even take our phone numbers -_- . Puh-lease, don't ever think that girls are good to bully okay.

Anyway, back to the point, our main reason going there was to celebrate Lee Ping's birthday earlier, as she might be celebrating her birthday with the bf on the very special day its own. So, we went to a really cute-refreshing-look cafe, called Marmalade in Bangsar Village. The environment and food are quite good. I would say. Before leaving the shop, I bought 4 little yummy cupcakes for my baby as he was not feeling well yet worrying for me at home.

Cute decorations.

Lee Ping, Shu Huey & I.

All of us.


After that, we decided that it's time for some window shopping! Well, for most girls, when Bangsar is mentioned, I think the first thing that would ever pop out in mind are those lovely boutiques with lovely clothes right? Before that, I did meet up with Quan Wei for a very short while and he passed me something which he wanted to since months ago. P/s: Thanks for your present.

We saw many nice clothes, but ended up not buying anything, I wonder why, haha. So, we headed back home. Before that, the girls wanted to have a short trip admiring the night scenery of KL. And guess what, we took the wrong turn and took around 1 hour to reach Subang -_- . Luckily I had some really detailed advice of direction from my baby through the phone, if not, we might take more time to reach.


In the car on the way back.

Last night, my baby decided to sleep over at my place to accompany me to study, but we ended up sleeping like piggies, haha. Was too tired after a 'panicky' day with the girls :D . Can't wait to watch the next episode of Gossip Girl but I got to control myself, sigh. I'm soooooo obssessed with the drama. My first paper for my finals is TOMORROW! Gosh. And it's Economics, one of my weakest subjects. Wish me luck and I am actually planning something else for tomorrow night rather than concentrating on my books, hehe.

Stay tune,

*Loves & Hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment