Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~ Between You and Me ~

Actually I'm not really in the mood to blog now, plus my cough is getting worse and fever starts to come. Hate that it has been a tradition of mine to be sick for every exams. But not to disappoint my babes and peeps, I'll try to update whatever I can. Don't read if you're rushing for time, I'm sure it'll be a long one as I'm a naggy kind of person, haha. So, let's talk about my colourful weekends. Guess who I met after months of saying that we shall hang out but always end up cancelling plans because of some problems? Look at the picture and you'll know, teehee.



Obviously, it's Leng Leng the babe! She's really "leng" right, haha. She has been pulling me out since Friday, but at last, we decided to make it on Saturday. As I stay quite far from the KL city, so I'm often lazy to get there. At first, I wanted to get there by myself not wanting to trouble anyone but surprisingly, Baby insisted that he would fetch me there and then back. So sweet of you baby :) But I'm afraid he'll get bored when I was with the girls so I went there with my friends and then baby came at night to pick me up. We met up in Pavilion together with some new friends Leng Leng brought with her. They are Madeline, Jacklyn, and Liza. My pleasure meeting them, and Jacklyn is cute. Accompanied them for dinner, did some shopping together, camwhored everywhere we go, haha. After that, they decided to head to Sg Wang and I couldn't tag along as Baby is already on his way.

Me and Seak Hwee again in the car on the way.

In T.G.I Friday. Excuse me for my ugly sitting pose :D


'Camwhor-ing' in the toilet is a must for girls' day out.


In the shop 'Rooms' where Jacklyn is working.


A piece of me.

I guess there's some more pictures in another camera of theirs but I got no idea from who should I get them from, haha. On Sunday, was at home for whole day so at night, Baby and I decided to go for our ice-cream treats in Haagen Dazs as promised. I was having a sudden crave for ice-cream that night, hehe. Only two of us eating the Haagen Dazs fondue and its considered as our dinner, LOL.

He's waiting impatiently for the fondue.


And he couldn't wait to eat even before I took a picture of it.


On Monday night, Baby has the sudden urge to sing so we went to Red Box in Pyramid together with Ker Yi and Wai. I did not sing at all though but I enjoyed looking at him as he sings to me :) I'm always mesmerized by him if he sings while playing his guitar.


Look at his mushroom face, haha. We're actually looking very tired as it's already 3a.m. that night.



It's always the warmest to be in your arms.


I wished you would always be there to snatch things with me this way, you knew I would always let you win.

Guess I have to stop now, time passed like lightning. My next paper is tomorrow and it's the subject I hate most and don't understand the most, haha. Another doomsday ahead. Freaking out now.

*Loves & Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment