Sunday, October 18, 2009

~ A Child at Heart ~

Yes, I'm a girl often feel, think and even behave more like a child than a grown-up.
A girl who needs soft toys to hug to sleep,
A girl who is often seen with a lollipop in her mouth,
A pampered, naive, little princess who needs a lot of care and attention,
A girl who always believe in fairy-tales when they do not even exist,
And a girl who cries when solving problems.

The process of growing up is just harder and more dramatic for some of the girls.
Look at how much I hate to accept the 'ugly truth' of life and to grow up when I don't even want to use a bigger trolley. Duhh.

I know this post is super random and lame, but I'm just tired of writing posts about my routine and parties or events. Anyway, I read this article in the magazine and I think that it's quite true so I wanted to share it with my readers. Here it goes:

To open up your mind, you need to change the way you think.
1. Avoid blaming your past. Push those negative feelings away and enter new situations with an open mind.
2. Remember you can't be liked all of the time, so just be yourself.
3. Don't expect to get everything right, learn to accept that some things go wrong.
4. Avoiding challenges may be safe and comfy, but you'll never learn. Setting small challenges would help to boost self-confidence.

Just some opinions of mine (:

Lots of Love
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. where are you normally buy your dress?its all very
    nice?wat brand of eyeshadow and powder do u use, hope u can answer me.thank

    ReplyDelete