Saturday, October 10, 2009

~ Nightlife Flash ~

240909 @ Zouk

The idea of having a ladies night at Zouk popped out from nowhere. It's actually my first time there, I know I'm super out-dated, Heh.
It's supposed to be a ladies night but the guys just couldn't resist to tag along to be our bodyguards *chuckles*

White angels in action!

I You, You Me
We are happy family~

Girls would always be girls. We just couldn't leave the camera alone for a short while, yet, wanna be picky for photos.

Take 1.

Take 2.

Take 3.



The honey pie from Penang (:

This guy likes everything in white, it's his favourite.
I bet that night was one of his favourite night as well.

The youngest among the bunch.
Don't ever try to guess his real age if you do have heart attack.


I used to think white is ordinary. But recently, I think that white is pure and innocent and that's what I like. I enjoyed the night a lot! (:

P/s: Photo credits to Evangeline and Cherrie.

Lots of Love
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment