Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~ Killing The Blues ~

It was quite a terrible week for me last week. Had food poisoning and it took me at least 3 days to be fully recovered. The girls planned for a day of 'pre-exam de-stress session' and I didn't get to join them. Missed out on a trip to Sunway Lagoon with them but fortunately, I felt better at night and I got to join them for some night activities :)

It's Mix Tape @ Euphoria.

And the girls started to be picky taking a photo that everyone could really be satisfied with again *chuckle*

This is the first choice of mine among all the photos I guess.

But, some of them are not satisfied so we took more and more pictures.

Again and again.

Managed to take some photos with a few of our old friends from hometown before heading back home.

Of course, all those photos are credited to this silly ass Mr. Phuah.
His eyes look kinda weird here, I don't know why *giggle*

It was definitely another enjoyable night but what I hate about Thursday night is that it's too crowded and you can feel the heat even if you're already wearing so little sometimes.

And oh, did I mention the FHM crew is there that night to look for potential girls to be the 'Girl Next Door'. Few of us were asked to try our luck. Just like what we expected earlier on, none of us got chosen, not even for the audition *laugh*
We filled up the form just for fun anyway.

Till then,
Lots of Love
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment