Sunday, October 4, 2009

~ Innocence Plays in The Backyard of Ignorance ~

Jia Hui's Sweet 17
080909 @ Jia Hui's Crib

Happy 17th Birthday! *Meh Meh*

His handsome but stinky dog, Haha! Pity the dog as no one wanna bath for him, but still he looks charming (:

The pimp! A black one.

I know you want me, you know I want cha!

Zoey, who came all the way down from Penang.

Look who's this! It's been ages since I last saw her. At least a year, I suppose.
It's a pleasure getting to see her again. She's such a sweetie pie (:

I felt like digging a hole under and hide inside when I'm standing next to all these pretty girls.

The first one on the left is the first runner up after Ker Yi. Ker Yi, who is the winner of the night was actually there but he went MIA soon after he reached, sleeping like a log in the room. And the first runner up actually left a vomit stain on the carpet of Jia Hui's house.

I don't know whose idea is this to put the bottle on our head =.=

My favo picture of the day!

Lurb Lurb <3

Continued the celebration on the next day which is also 090909 in Euphoria.

Saw quite a number of familiar faces that night. And the first one I met was San Yee, the new girl in town from Kelantan.

Next is Cheryl, the pretty petite.

The silly and one of the special guests, Titus.

Another long-time-no-see friend, Stephy.

Tze Ming came and joined us after that.

First time taking photo with Johnson. He's so shy.

Loves
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment