Monday, October 19, 2009

~ Hope For The Hopeless ~


Well, I know it's weird and funny and impossible.
If you think I'm showing off, go ahead. I just know I'm not.
But yes, I'm one of the 20 girls being shortlisted to be auditioned for FHM 'Girl Next Door' last Sunday.
I happened to be persuaded to fill up the form by the crew who came to Euphoria last few weeks, and also, I happened to be shortlisted. Never in my wildest dream did I expect that I would be chosen when so many other girls out there might want this. I even forgot that I filled up the form before until the text message came.
I wasn't too excited or desperate, I was just too surprised.
It's something new and different for me.
BUT
I gave it up because of some personal reasons.
And now I'm wondering if I would regret one day for not trying out to get to know the feeling of having such an audition while I'm still young.
And now, I would never ever know what the ending would be if I did give it a shot.
Since it's already too late, I shall just accept the fate and hope for something better :)

Love Always
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment