Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~ Destination Unknown ~


There are many crossroads in life.
Sometimes, we would go the wrong way.
And for some, we have to bear certain consequences.
But still, we have to go on exploring,
Even destination remains unknown.



Anyway, let's talk about the weekend.

Friday:
Went to Ampang Square in Sunway Pyramid again with my housemates cause they are really addicted to KTV. Not many nice pictures taken and it's almost the same people in most of the pictures, I'm just too lazy to upload them, teehee.

Saturday:
Headed to Mid Valley with the intention to watch 'Night at the Musuem 2'. Heard all kind of comments that the movie is great and hilarious. Unfortunately, the tickets are all either fully booked or sold out till midnight. So, we ended up watching 'Monsters vs. Aliens 3D' and it's really cute and funny. Rate it as ✭✭✭✭.

Sunday:
Not satisfied for not getting to watch 'Night at the Museum 2' the night before. So, Steven went to Sunway Pyramid to buy the ticket few hours earlier just to make sure we won't miss it again this time round. Yeah, it's hilarious and nice, but I personally think that 'Night at the Museum 1' is a better one. Basically, they only changed the venue and added new characters in. I would rate it as ✭✭✭ 1/2.

Finals is just around the corner. I wouldn't get to play as much as I want anymore. I don't hate studying but I seriously hate exams *big sigh*.




No comments:

Post a Comment