Monday, May 25, 2009

~ Gonna Get Caught ~



I've got tonnes of out-dated posts cause I'm just so lazy these few weeks. Maybe I'm kinda busy hanging around and also handling some work.

140509

Cam-whored while waiting for my housemates to get ready.

Same club, same gang, same time again and again. But this time I've brought more hot chicks together with me. The guys went first cause the girls need more time to prepare, teehee.

The photos are kinda blur cause it's taken by the camera on our phones.

It's really happening that night, met many friends. Too bad we didn't get to take many photos as I have to go back early for not feeling really well.

2 days after MOS, on a Saturday on the same week, with 3 special guests we went to the KTV, Ampang Square in Sunway Pyramid. Before that, we went to watch the movie 'Angels and Demons'. It's an awesome movie and I would rate it ✭✭✭✭. The movie makes my passion for Rome to have gone deeper.

First time going to the KTV with these 3 girls. They are seriously hardcore people I swear, haha! FYI, they are from Korea and Indonesia.

The best housemate I ever had and will only be having them as housemates till next month.

I forgot the name of the guy on the left cause his name is in Korean. Anyway, he's Seul Ki's friend.

Clockwise: Seul Ki, Jessica, Catherine, and me myself of course.

Count us lucky, there are only around 12 of us that night yet they gave us a room so big that it can fill around 30 people in. The girls then gone crazy since we had the whole room for ourselves and the room actually has laser lights.

He loves to disturb when the girls are taking photos.

Steven and the girls. I wonder why he had to cross his hands so tightly like he's marching, haha!

Time for some group pictures.

All of us present with Joseph as the photographer.

Then, they took turns and Steven became the one with the camera.

Had lotsa fun with those girls and guys cause we share the same point, which is CRAZY! Sometimes, we don't plan before we do but we plan as we go along. Just sometimes and it's exciting :)

♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment