Friday, May 29, 2009

~ Hot and Cold ~

I might have swallowed a 'fire ball' few days ago or what. I've got no idea why I'm having this really fiery temper lately. I would lose my temper out of sudden even for the smallest or slightest matter. I bite if you don't listen to me while I'm talking or asking something. I roar if you stop me from doing or getting anything I want. I kill if you offend me. No joke, I'm seriously serious.

BUT, I'm sincerely sorry to him especially, he's always the worst and only victim when I'm facing these kinda hormone-imbalance-days. Just please don't put everything in your heart and bear a little with me okay? teehee. I'm actually delighted that you took the effort to bring and accompany me to shop around and get what I want even you're exhausted after college.


While waiting for the boy to finish his class and pick me up for lunch today, I found some photos and also took some new ones using the 'Photo Booth' application in my MacBook.

Some 'normal' pictures first.

Saw all the soft toys on my bed? I can't sleep without them, teehee.

I'm still a naive little girl who likes to act cute and desire peace.

Before scrolling down,
WARNING: Do NOT continue reading if you are suffering from heart attack or some other serious illness.


Took this some time ago. Yeah, I wear specs and I'm a nerd. This was taken at home when image is not a concern at all.

Hmm..ghosts showing their not-so-white teeth?

And this, I guess I'm trying really hard to try if I could make my eyes pop out? haha!

I know this is so freaking UGLY. But I just feel like posting it up. So, whatever and who cares. Bleh.

And my beloved claimed that the last 2 pictures of mine up there looks like this monster called Insectosaurus in the movie 'Monsters vs. Aliens'. Agree? Haha!

In fact, we just came back from movie in Mid Valley. Now, Mid Valley has become the substitution of Sunway Pyramid for us. Watched 'Terminator Salvation' and it rocks.
Ratings: ✭✭✭✭


1 comment:

  1. There's a party this friday called "100 girls party". Hope you'll come.

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=86765948462

    By the way, get well soon. :D

    ReplyDelete