Friday, May 1, 2009

~ Less than Three ~

Oh my god. Dark circles are back. Slept for only 3 hours within the entire 48 hours. For the sake of presentation and Miss Seak Hwee, haha! The girls and I forced ourselves not to sleep cause we have to send Miss Seak Hwee to Subang airport as early as 6am in the morning.

Went to Fullhouse for dinner, waiting for the time to pass at home, McDonald for breakfast at 4.30am in the morning and off to the airport. But it's cool driving early in the morning and also midnight as there's no jam at all, teehee.

Anyway, it's Friday today! Finally. He's coming back tonight and we'll be out of town till Sunday. Will update as soon as I'm able to okay?

Most importantly, Happy 2 x 365 days anniversary to the boy i owned and also to myself! Lol. Despite all the times of ups and downs, on and off that we've been through, you're still the best thing that has ever happened to me and is still happening to me :) Thanks for loving and looking after me all these while, being by my side whenever you can. And of course, accepting all my flaws and always being patient to me.

Hope that we would have the chance to celebrate every single special occasions together. I'm willing to be 'lesser than three' you always. xoxo
.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment