Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~ Délicieux ~

310509

Carried out our plan on the night before to head to Bangsar. Had our first meal of the day at Delicious in Bangsar Village.

Nice decoration, comfortable ambiance.

Why so serious, Mr. Phuah? Smile a little lahh.

My frosty lychee and lime.

And his watermelon and lychee blast.

All of them ordered 'nasi kerabu', one of those famous food in Kelantan from what I heard cause obviously, all of them are from Kelantan. I took 'duck confit spaghetti' instead but I was already starving that I forgot to take a picture of my food.

Since our stomach are so bloated after the meal and we needed a short walk, I took the chance to have a walk around those boutiques nearby, teehee :) Look at their faces while waiting for me. Guys seriously got no patience, haha! However, I really have to thank them for waiting though, especially my beloved one.

Just a simple weekend and I felt light-hearted




No comments:

Post a Comment