Tuesday, June 2, 2009

~ Like A Bird ~

All the way to Klang just to do something we did not do for years already. Reminiscences of our early days or childhood indeed.

I wish I could fly high up in the sky like those kites

Spotted a special kite, a super long one.

The guys kept trying and trying to fly the kite but they failed eventually, haha!

The girls stood aside and watched while taking some photos.

He secretly wishes to be a Batman and his wish is sort of fulfilled, haha!

The Batman came and attacked me as I laughed at him. I'm scared, so, I went to hug my love so tightly to seek for protection -__-

This random little boy is so so so cute! He actually posed for us and did not move at all when Mr. Phuah took photos of him.

"Ooops, I just saw a Batman flying over me".

A candid shot took by the 'oh-so-brilliant' Mr.Phuah. It's been some time since we get to admire sunset like this. I love this photo by the way.

They are trying to fly up high in the sky so confidently.

The most important thing that almost slip off my mind is my upcoming finals *BIG sigh*. All play and no work makes me a really stupid girl. I wanna charge towards my dream with determination like the kites but my heart always 'fly away' when they see books. Duhhh...
Tell me what can I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment