Thursday, June 18, 2009

~ It All Ends Today ~

So, I kept my promise to update as soon as I'm able to after my finals. As you can see from the title of this post, yeah...everything ends today. I wonder why I'm not as excited as I thought I would. Maybe I'm too tired due to those sleepless nights burning the midnight oil plus I'm bored instead. Most of my friends are still struggling so I got no companion. Here' some outdated post anyway :)

Hed Kandi
@ Euphoria
060609

Part of those who are invited from UK for the Hed Kandi event. I'm not too sure who they are actually, teehee.

The flash light is too bright for our eyes.

His classmate who is also a Kelantanese, Benny.

Look at the Moses behind us. What exactly is he doing? Haha!

More and more of them joining in for photos.

Benny as the photographer. But Ker Yi the Mushiie and Hooi Yi went missing.

Jia Hui and the girlfriend, Melissa was there as well. Too bad we did not get to take any pictures together.

P/s: Apologies for the bad quality of photos as they were taken using the camera in our phones.

Then, we had 'Canai Cafe' session. Debil and Venice from Penang came to join us. After that, all of them came over to my place.

I love this picture

With the girls from Penang.

All of them crashed on my bed, OMG. Haha!
Photo credits to Venice and Debil. I stole them from their Facebook, teehee.

It's nice meeting up with the two girls from Penang :)


No comments:

Post a Comment