Wednesday, June 24, 2009

~ Transformation ~

Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen

The long-awaited Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen is finally here~!!

Look at how LONG our tickets are, teehee. I'm proud of myself okay *BIG smile* haha! I'm the one who sacrificed for waking up early in the morning just to reserve these tickets for everyone. I guess I called for at least 20 times to annoy GSC cause their phone reservation is actually computerized. Whenever I accidentally press a wrong button or the time of the movie I chose are fully reserved, I have to call and punch on the buttons all over again and again until I got everything right. But I'm glad most of us love the movie :)

I reserved 18 tickets altogether, but there should be only 14 of us to watch it last night. Who knows, that blur Chalam took all of the tickets so we have to call everyone and look for another 4 person to replace the tickets. Why waste it, right. So many people want those tickets but they are all either sold out or fully reserved. Keryi called Cheryl (Cheryl Yong) and she said yes. She came together with her boyfriend and friends later on.

The movie was AWESOME~!! Probably the best movie of the year. Absolutely a MUST-WATCH. The duration is kinda long, 2 and a half hours but you won't even realise it. The effect is great, the storyline is good, the actions are spectacular. Some parts are even touching or hilarious. Sounds like a perfect combo uh? Are you dying yet? *grin*

The group of Autobots is getting bigger. Aren't those cars gorgeous?

The 2 robots behind "Bumblebee" are so super cute and funny. There are many more little robots that are adorable but I forgot their names, teehee.

Here comes the KING.

The innocent-looking yet stylish "Bumblebee".

The perfect match

Not only those cars are gorgeous, Megan Fox has the "wow" effect as well. She is just so freaking HOT. Well, despite those rumours that who knows whether they are really true or false. Who cares anyway.

Ratings for the movie? :)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
10 stars!!

Don't even mind if I have to watch for a few more times.

XOXO

❤ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment