Sunday, June 14, 2009

~ Time's Up ~

Suddenly got the urge to blog although I shouldn't be doing it right now.
But how could I disappoint those who keep asking me to update soon, right? Haha!
It's an excuse I know *evil grin*
Anyway, I'm seriously and f**ckingly sick now.
It's a miracle that I chose to stay home for the entire day although the boy and buddies are going out.
First time not joining him for movie when I'm actually here and not in my hometown, from what I could remember at least.
And I'm really worried about my finals, I spent whole day sleeping and eat totally nothing except medicine when I should be studying all day long instead.
Duhhh~ what a good time to get sick. I could only blame myself though.

1st: I ate lots of chocolates to keep me awake while studying and also to produce the ' happy hormones' to give me motivation. Chocolates are addiction to me. I need them to survive.
2nd: I don't really drink plain water, sometimes not even 250ml per day.
3rd: I'm so lazy that I always procrastinate my work to the very last minute. Then, I'll torture myself for not sleeping for several days.

Nothing seems to be able to cure me now.
Hmm...are these Swine Flu's symptoms? Haha!
I guess I'm dying.
Either I'll be dead due to my illness or I'll be dead in my exams.
God bless me.

❤ ❤ ❤

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment