Tuesday, June 23, 2009

~ Don't Wanna Grow Up ~

Realized that my digital camera is becoming useless ever since the boy has got his super huge camera that can kill. It's pointless that both of us took photos of the same things and also at the same location, right. So I'd rather leave my camera untouched at home, I'm just too lazy.

A brief update on my not-so-special weekend.

Friday:
Had BBQ Plaza at Sunway Pyramid with the boy and Moses. Ker Yi joined us later on and we were just hanging around at Starbucks. The boy got so addicted clicking on the button on his camera that he took so many stupid photos of me.

Kiss me please? Teehee.

Haha! I could imagine everyone's reaction when they first saw this picture. It's so dumb seriously. I don't know why this expression just came out. I love this photo somehow, I love or maybe wish to see smiles spreading over everyone's faces because of something I did :)

Saturday:
Edison Chen was in town! Although I adore him so much, I did not go all the way squeezing or jamming on the roads to see him. What a waste I know. Jia Hui asked to go to Zouk with him to see Edison that night but I chose to stay home instead. Everyone seems to be uploading tonnes of Edison's photos in Facebook.
I'm glad that I did not go though, cause I'm sure I'll faint if I get to see him, haha! Even in photos he's hot enough to kill, OMG *knock my head and wake me up puh-lease*

Had pizzas for dinner at Yellow Cab with Jia Hui though.

Spot Jia Hui in there? He's the boss that night. We had a dinner treat from him *smile*

Loving the adorable yellow scooters used for delivery purpose.

They serve yummy drinks and pizzas. Really different from the rest.

P/s: Photo credits to Mr. Phuah. Obviously, I stole these pictures from his blog cause I'm too lazy to transfer and edit them *grin*

Sunday:
Accompanied Moses to shop for clothes at Pavilion.

Currently into floral clothes especially dresses. Loving this dress that was supposed to be worn to Khai Yuin's birthday bash but ended up I could not make it. I know those pictures are ugly but the purpose posting them up is just to show the dress I'm wearing *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment