Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~ Not Even Sunshine Could Light Up My Day Like You ~



Thanks for willing to spend time with me before it's over. Never ending thanks again for everything you ever did for me including your promises and being frank. It's what I deserved after making the biggest mistake and regret in life to you, I guess you know what I meant. I'm happy enough that I had it before and be part of your memories and life. I promised I'll be myself and I will, you knew I always will if I said so. It's really tough for me, but I'll try. Anyway, hope you'll find your happiness with your new life and all the best for your future undertakings. I'm sorry I can't be the one to guide, help, love, and change you anymore. I lost the power, and everything I ever owned. And now I'm tired, I knew I could never give you what you want, so I guess it's time for me to back out. You always thought I'm stronger, but I'm so not. I'm not perfect and I can't be, I'm sorry. I know I should try to let go if i love you though it's really not what I want. Again, you knew I would do anything just to see you happy and lead a good life in future. So, don't disappoint me. It's time for me to learn to stand up again after falling so many times. Just to let you know, my love for you will always remain in a little corner of my heart and everything about you in my heart and soul will never change. We wouldn't know what is going to happen on the road we've chosen and we wouldn't know whether it's the right choice, but this may not be the last between us and it may be as well. I do still love you a lot. But it's too late. Maybe you're just an angel God sent to me to change my life and make me a better person but eventually, you have to be taken away in the end. Maybe I should be satisfied already that at least I had the chance to treasure you and have a good time feeling blessed before everything comes to an end. At least, I don't have to see your back when you're walking away and letting go my hands which I hate to see most, yet with tears and arguments. You can't change who you are, so am I. I should have known good things have to come to an end. There's no happily ever after for fairytales in real life, but I'm glad we had a fairytale named "Josophia" before. Now, it has to end. After so much we've been through, you're being so cruel and determined with your decision no matter what I did, I know there's nothing I can change anymore. I hate you for not giving me another chance and a little more time. Remember I'll always be there for you and that I will wait for you while I still can. I'm willing to exchange my misery and tears for your smiles and happiness. Oh God, please grant me the concentration I need for my exams, bless me. Wake me up only until November ends, I beg. And give me a better and happier new life. My loneliness and pain is killing me. Just wanna shout I LOVE YOU!! :'(
010507 to 031108

♥♥♥♥♥

This is to me myself, yeah, the useless me:




*1st day without you*