Sunday, November 30, 2008

~ A Little Too Not Over You ~

It's the second week leading the simple yet boring life in Johor. I mentioned my dad's gonna bring me to have some good food before I'm back in Subang in my last post. So, yeah, my whole family went to Batu Pahat on Wednesday and guess what, we had 4 meals just in few hours time, in between lunch and dinner time =_= scary yeah? I guess I'm gonna be 80kg which is double my weight now by the time I got back.

Then, on Friday, I went to trim my hair. Thinking of changing a little style but since everyone asked me not to cut it but keep it longer so I failed to change again, haha. But, I'm actually thinking of making some changes when it gets longer. I love those big and natural curl which a lot of Japanese and Taiwanese girls love to do. The girl who trimmed my hair set my hair into curls to gimme a little imagination of how I'll look if I'm with curls.


P/s: Look only at my hair please, was having slight sore eyes that day. So ugly :(
What do you guys think about those pictures? straight or curly? LOL. But the effect will be slightly different between perming and setting your hair. I'll just leave it to your imagination, haha.

Lastly, I'm actualy not really in the mood these few days, and this is why I ignored my bloggie again. Blame it all on Monash, and their unexpected results :( I guess most of my friends are upset over it as well, making me even sad. It's all too unexpected, but well, maybe we should blame ourselves and not Monash, haha. But cheer up buddies, we'll work harder together next time alright? Don't give up but realise our mistakes :)

Somehow, I'm sort of excited about my summer class which will be starting on the second week of December. It'll be crazy and my timetable will be so hectic, even more hectic than before, sighs. Gotta work really hard this time round, please motivate me dear friends. But the good news is that I'm going back to Subang on this coming Wednesday, YAY!! teehee. At least I'll have something to do rather than rotting and gaining weight aimlessly here, feel so useless. I miss everyone there so much! Mwahss~
*Never felt this good before*
♥♥♥
*3days to a month without you and i made it*

No comments:

Post a Comment