Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~ Still There For Me ~

Last night, Mr. LOO Kok Leong offered to bring me to 'Fullhouse' for dinner as I've been wanting to go there but did not know the road so this time he could show me. Plus, he owes me a dinner, haha. It was kinda complicated with the roads though and it is not easy to look for, but I was amazed with the place. It is full of cute Disney characters. So, this is the cafe many girls have been longing to get there. The place is very stylish and soothing.




The decorations downstairs.



The decorations upstairs. Attractive? hehe.

The menu.

Mickey lanterns on the ceiling of the 'mall'.

Acting cute to suit the theme, haha.

Camera shy? LOL.

Our food and drinks.

Well, my drinks is actually the one with 'white-greeny' colour but it tastes weird, so I forced him to change with me, hahaha. Sorry Mr. Goofy :D

He claimed that he looks ugly with flash on.
After dinner, he suggested to go for a movie because he did not feel like going back home early so I said okay. We watched 007 and I would give the movie 3/5 ratings. Many people said that the movie wasn't as nice as expected too. Anyway, thanks to Kok Leong for accompanying me the whole night. He is funny. And I must have make you spend quite a lot last night, hehe.

A random picture before I remove my make up.

*Changed or remain the same? You never fail to brighten up each of my day :) *

*Loves & Hugz*

*9th days without you*

No comments:

Post a Comment