Sunday, November 23, 2008

~ The Heart of Desire ~

It has been more than a week I ignored my bloggie i guess. Been closing up myself from the hectic city and also digital world to a peaceful and simple place. Guess where? haha. Was too lazy to on my laptop or even hang out with friends. Can u believe I actually stay at home for the entire week? That's so not me! But I'm starting to feel bored with life like this and I wanna get back to Subang soon :( . Anyway, nothing to update about my life here in my hometown. Eat, sleep, watching drama or TV, online sometimes, being mummy's girl and driver, and the routine repeats everyday -_- It's impossible that my weight won't increase :D

Missing my girls, darlings, babes, and even buddies so much here! Here are some pictures during the last outing with my girls before I'm back in my hometown. So, yeah, I went to Fullhouse again but this time I brought my girls along :) The place was full when we reached last Friday, so we made reservation and walked around the mall while waiting. By the way, I met Juneesz and Annie there.

Yvonne, Me, Shu Huey & Lee Ping.

Stuff that those shops sell are super cute.

Musical 'Merry-Go-Round' ? Lol.

Like the glowing effect my camera creates.

Photo frames.

Guess what, these are actually rubber key chains. Cute?

And we spotted this dog, and I wish he/she was mine. It's soooo adorable!

Awww...irresistible manja expression.


And finally, our food. Yummy yet affordable :)

This looks a bit different from me.

I guess my face will be a little rounder by the time I'm back to Subang. Just wait and see, lol.
*I wish changes could give me a break and everything maintains for the time being*
*Loves & Hugz*
*20th days without you and life goes on :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment