Thursday, November 6, 2008

~ Lose Something to Learn Appreciating Others ~

Another paper down, which means I had completed my Business Law paper. Well, nothing to describe about it this time because I just write whatever I can. It's such a boring paper though, 3 and a half hour, it's making me sleepy. Plus the weather recently is so damp and cold.

Tomorrow is my last paper, yeah, I'm excited but part of it not. Wonder why again, haha. Can't wait for the plans my girls and I made, I'm sure it'll be super fun. And I really wanna appreciate those time with them because I'm not sure where I'll be next year. I hate bitches but I love mine! :) This is to all my best friends, darlings, babes or who ever. Sincerely appreciate much.

I'd better continue revising now, wish me luck and give me strength for my last paper. Stay tune as I'm sure there'll be many photos awaiting. By the way, I miss my mummy and I really wants her right now. Home sweet home.

*Why must people always force me to hate and be disappointed when I really don't wanna do so. On another issue, thanks for waking up so early to fetch me and accompany me for the whole afternoon.*

*Toodless*


*2nd day without him*

No comments:

Post a Comment