Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~ Pink She Said ~

Around a year not getting the chance to step into City Square, finally I went there again today. For those who don't know about City Square, it's one of the teens favourite hang outs in JB. One of the most popular shopping mall too, I guess. My parents hate to shop there because all the places around the mall is packed all the time and often becomes the spot where snatch thieves did their job.
Went there together with my 2 sisters and a relative. My sisters want to watch the movie "Igor" which I'm totally not interested in, but I was too bored so I decided to join as well. It's another animation and I would rate it 2.5/5. Maybe my sisters love it but it's not really my kind of movie, sorry. Camwhored a little while resting my legs and waiting for my sisters in the fitting room.


Then, one of my sisters came to join me. She's the only camwhore partner I have at home, hehe. And also the one who would help me to talk or cover certain secrets when my parents started nagging, lol. Thanks sis, loves :)


Snapped in action!

Life time sisters.
As usual, we would shop around after the movie. My sister bought a dress and a shirt each while today, I decided to spend on some really cute computer accessories rather than spending money on clothes all the time to cheer me up when I'm rotting at home. I'm loving them to the bits and I love pink, although pink may not be my favourite colour.
Ta-DA! This is my Hello Kitty keyboard. Been wanting to get one for some time but couldn't find a suitable one. Isn't it sweet?

And this is my Hello Kitty mouse. Me likey!

The keyboard has a cover attached to it so that it won't get dirty easily and dust won't fall in the gap between each letters. Suitable for lazy people like me =D. This is when it is half opened.

Putting together as a set. I wish I could match them with a new version of Macbook which has been released in the market weeks ago, teehee. Daddy mummy, hear that? LOL.

So, daddy has been complaining that I'm too thin nowadays. True, my weight has been decreasing and i don't know why, although I consumed suppers quite often and desserts especially chocolates almost everyday. He said he's gonna bring me somewhere with lots of nice food. Yummy~ hehe. Can't wait!

*Hate making decisions, but you do moved me*


♥♥♥

*23rd days without you and life goes on as usual :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment