Tuesday, November 11, 2008

~ This Is Real, This Is Me ~

Unbelievable! Been living life like there's no tomorrow. But the bad thing is I've been splurging like I got all the money in the world, haha. No good no good, splurging is not a good way to stay happy, feeling so guilty to my parents, teehee. All the eye bags, stomachaches, and sleepless nights are worth it thanks to my beloved girls. Got the eye bags for playing too much yet not feeling sleepy, stomachaches due to the non-stop laughter you girls gave me, sleepless nights because of the sleepover almost every night. What more can I ask for :) Though I may not be totally alright especially when I'm alone, but at least I'm treasuring every bits of what I've got.

Finally being able to declare freedom on Thursday morning, well, at least few weeks of freedom before my summer class starts, hehe. Completed my finals and went to Bangsar then KL with the girls. Been craving for shopping even before the finals. We are expecting a super duper satisfying splurge but end up not buying anything except enjoying nice food all along. But, Shu Huey and I did manage to get the limited edition eyeliner and cream eyeshadow palette from Bobbi Brown which we've been longing for.

At night, the girls decided to go to Euphoria to groove a little, haha. Surprisingly, the whole club is full of Taylor-eans and Monash-eans. It's like a nostalgic night for me, reuniting with friends from the same hometown, old and new college mates, not forgetting my very first housemates I've got, Pei Wen and Khang Lun. Miss them so much! It's my best night ever in club since this year. I heard there's a lot more friends there but it's too crowded so I did not have the chance to bump into them, one of them is Belinda.

Seak Hwee, Shu Huey & I, before hitting the club.

Mr. Tan Theng Wei.

Shu Huey & I.

Seak Hwee, Pei Wen & I, the craziest girls in 186.

With Kok Leong a.k.a Mr. Goofy.


My girls.

Just dance ladies!

Groupies.

Yvonne the photographer for that night.

As usual, we would go for yumcha session after partying, and the girls sleepover at my house that night. Slept till noon the next day, took turns to prepare ourselves and it took hours, haha. We had our lunch during tea-time hour in Taipan. At night, we headed to The Curve to celebrate Rou Gin's birthday. Went to the Apartment to have our dinner. The ambiance and decorations are very special and comfortable.

On the way back from Taipan.

The menu.

The bar.

I like this section.

Rou Gin & I.

Never get enough pictures with this girl.

Shu Huey, Me & Lee Ping.

The birthday girl.

Seak Hwee being the photographer.

Condom advertisement? LOL.

The story goes like this... the birthday girl, Rou Gin wasn't really having the 'birthday mood' on that particular day. In order to cheer her up, she offered 3 things that we will have to choose at least 1 to fulfill. Obviously, 1 of them is that we have to buy condom for her. She thought we wouldn't dare but we did okay! haha. This is just a random picture we forced her to take in return but end up everyone's enjoying the truth or dare game, haha. Back at home, they wanted to have more fun so they decided to do a test on the elasticity that a condom can take. I know it's lame -_- LOL. And this is the result.

On Saturday, Seak Hwee's parents came to bring her back to hometown. All of us went to Sunway Pyramid that day. Went to Sushi Groove for lunch and then shop around, only Lee Ping, Shu Huey and me left. We fell in love with this cap from Rip Curl but better not splurge any further before we're bankrupt, haha. So, we just took some pictures with it in the fitting room.

Didn't wear cap for such a long time already.

The girl who accompany me every single day and night since my holiday started :)

Nothing special on Sunday and Monday, just the same routine again. Yumcha and gossiping session all the time, with all sorts of friends. But every session is full of laughter. I'm sure there's more to come before I go back to my hometown for weeks. So stay around.

*Thanks for fetching me back and forth during my exam period. And I'm actually happy for the concern and calls you gave me*

*Loves & Hugz*

*1st week without you*

No comments:

Post a Comment