Thursday, November 13, 2008

~ I Wished You Loved Me ~

Look fatter with this angle.

Just suddenly got the urge to blog. Well, I'm sick :( What a bad timing to get sick, I'm not done enjoying my holiday yet before I got back to my boring hometown on this Sunday and before my summer class starts. Wanna spend more time with those who meant a lot to me, treasuring every moment with them while I still have the chance. Having mixed feelings now, because of many reasons which I'm not sure about it too.

Many friends asked to join them to the club but I just don't really have the mood. Maybe I'm old already? haha. Not so into clubbing since this year, cut down a lot compared to last year. Anyway, went to Sunway Pyramid with Shu Huey today to accompany her to buy her stuff and I met Syn Yi, my ex housemate there! It's been ages I didn't get to meet her. Just wanna wish her good luck in everything you do in the future. The rest of the time I'm just chilling alone at home with some music on. It has been some time since I really spend time for myself this way. Sometimes, I just like to be alone in the room with some cool magazines and soothing music.

My nose is red like clown now and it's falling anytime soon, haha. And those coughing really hurt my abdomen. But thanks to mr. anonymous for the medicine, concern and being there for me :) It feels really lonely when you're all alone in a place you're not familiar with and it feels so warm when there's someone there to care for you. That is the reason why I'm so dependent. I wished, but no one would understand. I know I can be so hard to understand. xoxo.

*Blessing in disguise? Somehow, I like where we are now :) *


*Loves & Hugz*

*10th days without you*

No comments:

Post a Comment