Sunday, January 18, 2009

~ Holla Holla ~

Finally I get to meet up with Adeline the babe on Friday. That babe was back from Adelaide for at least a month and I've yet to meet up with her. I used to hate classes on Friday cause I want an earlier weekend, but recently, I realised I attended most Friday classes. Maybe because of my mood is getting better when weekends are approaching so that I've got something to motivate me to class? LOL. What a lazy bum I am.

After classes, went to fetch Adeline and we headed to Bangsar to shop as she claimed that she has never been there before. Just got to know that we share the same fetish and craves on bubble milk tea a.k.a pearl milk tea.

The babe changed and got so much prettier than before :)

Trying the same dress in the same fitting room.

And this the is the present Adeline bought and brought for me from Melbourne. Loving it lots especially the colours :) I'm always addicted to colourful stuffs. This cap is available in Malaysia but it's kinda limited and not many choice for the colours. Been eyeing on it for some time and now I've got it, teehee. Thanks babe <3

Next week is the last week of my summer class and this weekend is my last weekend here in KL before im back in the dead town for Chinese New Year. I'm gonna curse and nag and complain a lot again :( I am so sure I'm gonna miss everything here, and my summer class is included in the list. I sort of prefer summer class than my usual semesters for don't know-what-reasons :D Have to enjoy hardcore before I'm back!

♥♥♥


*As I understand lesser, I got happier*

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog for quite some time. I'm finally back to KL for 2 weeks. Hoping to have a meet up with a few bloggers. Are you up to it? My temp. number is 017 2240 628. Ta.

    ReplyDelete