Saturday, January 3, 2009

~ Shattered Glass ~

On another incident, I'm praying really hard for everything to be better in year 2009. My entire year 2008 was a bullshit, I don't think I can remember any good memories last year except for tears and scars which left me a big impact till now. Well, maybe there are a few but I can even count them with my bare hands. I fell so hard to the ground in several things that I ever could in my life, not gonna disclose much here though. Just keep on praying and wishing :)

Just on the second day of year 2009, it was already sort of a bad day for me. Something happened and I was in such a bad mood that I did something guilty to my car. 50 bucks flew away and I think my car needs medical check up when I'm back in hometown :( I really don't want another bad year after I went through so much, I won't be able to take it anymore. OH PLEASE GOD~


*♥ is an endless irony*

3 comments:

  1. Don't be so superstitious... THere's still 363 days in 2009. Stay positive... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi.. random blogger reader oni.. new year look more positive ma..

    don always so down.. nt nice for a new year... xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the encouragement :)
    I'll try not to give up and hope things will get better with my determination, fingers crossed :D

    ReplyDelete