Monday, January 19, 2009

~ Truth Or Dare ~

It's the second last weekend before Chinese New Year! Everyone's out in the street to shop for new stuffs. Woke up pretty late in the afternoon on last Saturday and got a message from Club Monaco saying that there is an offer on that day. So, we went to my favourite shopping mall, Pavilion again.

The driver of the day.

What a poser! But that's just me :D

Cam-whoring and fooling around in the big and comfortable fitting room
of Club Monaco while the guys are deciding what to buy.

Surprisingly, I met so many friends in Pavilion all in one day. There are some that I have never meet before too, such as Daniel in the Topshop, Foo, Mao from Penang, and Moca.

Look at all the things the dude bought. Now I know how scary guys can be when they seriously wanna go shopping. Even scarier than girls -.-


At night, the suggestion of going to Euphoria to chill came out from nowhere. I really wanna know the feeling of using my own VIP card and own ID to enter a club so I went too :D The feeling of being legal is good somehow. However, I already had a guest list that night, thanks to Mr.J :) Saturday night in Euphoria is usually rather quiet so I brought my camera along that night.

It's been some time since mushiie tagged along when we went to clubs.

The same Kelantan boys together with Soon Sing back from Melbourne on the right.

Well, his SHINING smile is hardly to be seen.

Some Malays celebrated birthdays in the club with mini cupcakes and Coke.

Small, medium and BIG.

Promoting the vodka which actually tasted awful to me.

Mushiie the one of my best cam-whoring partners.

With Shean.

He's shy.

A super close-up of silly faces.

I love Saturdays :)

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment