Saturday, January 24, 2009

~ Sober ~

Didn't manage to get a wink of sleep at all last night. Feeling super tired and sleepy now but still wanna blog a little before I sleep, teehee. I'm relieved that I managed to settle most of my stuffs by now. I'm so excited that finally I moved and I can't wait to stay at my new place.

It's Euphoria night again on last Thursday. Blame the Ministry of Sound to have chosen such a strategic location nearby the place where I am currently staying :D Met so many friends especially people from Monash in there as it was always crowded on Thursday.

Dj Sense in the house!

It's been some time since I meet this sweetie pie, Venice <3

The one who puked that night, LOL.

Guess who's this? He said it's better this way cause he don't wanna show his eye bags.

Obviously, it's the mushiie with his new hairstyle which made him looks so cute.

The pimp of the night, Melvin.

What a bad hair day for me that night -.- I realised Jacky was no where to be seen in all the pictures. Why are you always so busy, Mr. Jacky? It's really nice meeting and having a good chat with Luke, Plol, and Chuang Yip.

And again, I really enjoy doing it and I wanna do it again and again so, sorry mushiie :D

This time he's Superman wannabe.

What a cute one.

By the way, I'm back in Johor now. Having mixed feelings, was missing certain things there in Subang but I'm not sure what I'm really missing too. Maybe I'm so used to with the freedom I have there and always being around with friends when I can be myself.

It's Chinese New Year Eve tomorrow and I'm not feeling or having the mood at all. Chinese New Year is not my thing and those 'dong dong chiang' songs sound noisy to me. Plus, I have exams to study for just after Chinese New Year so it's more like a study week to me than holidays. Anyway, I'm here to wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year! Enjoy and have fun guys :)

♥♥♥


*Feeling weird and lost being far away from you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment