Thursday, January 8, 2009

~ Spree On Weekend ~

A spree on weekend. Yeah, its actually a shopping spree on my last weekend :) Went to Pavilion as the guys wanted to get their clothes for Chinese New Year there. Ended up I didn't get anything for myself except La Senza stuffs.



Guess which is the natural and which is the posing picture? It's pretty obvious -.-

On Sunday, went to Sunway Pyramid with Siew Yuin. Got myself a bag from Miss Selfridge with a satisfactory price. As I said before, she always wanted to cam-whore with my camera every time we meet, LOL. So, here we go.



And this is just some random picture of the mushiie a.k.a Ker Yi.

This is what people called as rock star wannabe :D

My January is so "heavy" with lots of work loads :( So many things to decide and do and settle. And I'm sick again *sobs*


♥♥♥


*Going crazy*

1 comment:

  1. Haha... New year buy new clothes.... I really miss those days getting money from parents to get some new clothes...

    But now, I've turned the table around. I'm finally paying my parents money.... It feels so much better giving than asking money. :D

    ReplyDelete