Tuesday, January 13, 2009

~ Trainwreck ~

My messy hair best described the mess I'm in. Like I'm breaking down.

Again, my bloggie is in a hiatus mode due to the workload from classes and of course, going out :D

Anyway, back to last Friday, woke up early in the morning for class. And Katherine actually teased me it's the first time she ever sees me staying till the lecture ends cause sometimes i would sneak out halfway before I doze off soon -.- So, while I was munching Pocky in lecture, Rou Gin texted me asking to hang out in the afternoon cause she was too bored. Oldtown, here we come again.

Gossiped for hours then at night she forced me, haha...not really forced but begged me to help her drive her car to Times Square to get her boyfriend from Singapore. So many funny things happened all the way and we almost got fine by the police, LOL. But the reality is "no money, no talk". And this is how we got away from the police without fine. Bumped into Leng Leng, Jacklyn, Vivi, and Liza in Times Square before we got back.

Rou Gin and her boyfriend, and me being the "bulb".

Saturday was an awful day for me. When I'm not fully recovered from my sick yet, here comes the PMS problem already. ARRGGHH! Couldn't even stand properly and I had to hide myself under the blanket and on the bed for the whole afternoon :( Gobbled down uncountable Panadols before I recovered to be able to join the guys to The Gardens at night for dinner and some window shopping. I know, I know Panadols are not good but I wouldn't care anymore when I'm in that kinda unbearable pain.

PMS-ing? or I did not know how to blink?

Not much caption lately except for my own pictures :D I'm in such a big mess this month, so many things to cope with and time is passing so fast. Yeah, I knew I created some of the problems myself due to my bad habits and now it's time to face the music. Enough of complaining, I wouldn't give up till I drop (voice of fading confidence). Gotta go now, my presentation day is tomorrow. And the deadline for tonnes of submissions and assignments. Ciaoz.

P/s: Sorry for all the delaying of appoinments and promises I've made all these while especially to my babes ( Adeline and Faye). I'll try to settle everything before I'm going back for Chinese New Year. Thanks for understanding, loves.


♥♥♥

*where did my confidence lost to?*

No comments:

Post a Comment