Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~ Kitty-fy Your Life ~

Chinese New Year is practically nothing but boredom and entertaining guests to me. I hate meeting up relatives cause they would comment and make a big fuss on everything about me from head to toe, my grades, my friends and etc. I was hiding in the room most of the time surfing whatever I can on the net then I spotted something that caught my attention.

It's the M.A.C Cosmetics x Hello Kitty Collection. Finally M.A.C Cosmetics which is one of the most famous brands is collaborating with the glamour-puss, guess many girls have been waiting for this day to come :)

The limited edition collection will be available at MAC’s website on February 10, 2009 and in MAC US stores on February 12, 2009 (just in time for Valentine’s Day) and overseas stores in March 2009.

Models of the collection.

The Hello Kitty collection consists of two collections: the Hello Kitty Colour Collection and the more high-end Hello Kitty Kouture. The Hello Kitty Colour Collection includes six shades of lipstick, six Lipglass shades, two tinted lip conditioners, two eye shadow palettes which each contain four shades, two shades of pigment, two Reflects Glitter stock-keeping units which is one blue, one pink, four Glitter Eye Liners, two shades of Beauty Powder, three shades of nail polish, a black mascara, and false lashes.


The Hello Kitty Kouture collection is more of a high-end line and great for collectors. The range consists of two shades of Dazzleglass, each feature a reusable silver chain pendant with Hello Kitty outlined in white Swarovski crystals on black with a pink crystal bow and Sheer Mystery Powder which is available in three shades, packaged in a silver powder compact with Hello Kitty outlined in white Swarovski crystals with a pink crystal bow on a black background.

Not only did they create a range of cosmetics, there’s also a line of accessories which consists of a Petite Makeup Bag, a medium Makeup Bag, a plush doll, purse mirror, three-brush collection, a mirrored key clip, beaded bracelet, a tote and soft vanity kit.

Hope that the price would be affordable and that I would be able to get them on hand before the stocks go finish as it's limited. I am so in love with the full collection that I can't wait!

♥♥♥

*Got no control over but to miss you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment