Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~ Hanging Out With Zombies Without Being One ~

010709 @ Euphoria

I know what you guys must be thinking right now, MOS again and again and again right, haha!
What to do, my Abang (Ssense) and Kentang (Jacky) is working in Euphoria, and the boy loves to photograph there. The boy doesn't like to go to clubs in KL due to some reasons and I have some restrictions not to go to clubs without him.

Was supposed to be in Johor on that night already but I postponed it just for Jacky's sake, right Jacky right? lol.

Not on good terms? Both of us look so serious and fierce here, haha!

Steven suggested to take a photo with the candle.

Kelly, Jacky's baby girl.

The lovey-dovey couple who likes to act cool in public.

Kentang says "Take the Old, Make it New" and Abang says "( I want a) One Night Stand"

Kentang looks short and stout here, lol.

The manager looks pretty cool uh?

Nothing much to talk about since I've been there over and over again. So, I'll just keep my post short alright. I'm tired cause mummy forced me to wake up early in the morning *YAWN*

Loves ❤ . . Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment