Monday, July 6, 2009

~ When We Live Such Fragile Lives ~

I know I seldom mention about my family right, due to my personal reasons maybe. Anyway, here it is. Now I'm showing my family, how they look like.

Last Saturday was my grandma's 80th birthday grand celebration :)
I love you grandma. I just lost my grandpa (father of my mum) around 1 month ago and I couldn't make it to see him even on his funeral as my final is really close by then. I saw friends and relatives leaving from our world, and I know we can't never get to choose our own family or relatives, so treasure them as who they are. It's hard I know, that's why I'm still learning.

The 12 out of 14 cousins here. Oh, and they are all from my dad's side. My mum's side of cousins are in Sabah that's why we seldom get to meet.

Let me make some little introduction of my cousins, not to boast alright. We've got 1 graduate from the University of Sydney with Honours, 2 from University of Melbourne with oh-so-perfect results since primary school, 1 studying Medicine in Monash University of Clayton campus, 1 holding 2 Masters from RMIT in Australia, 1 pursuing degree in London School of Economics, those younger ones are all in Singapore International School or Convent in Johor Bharu. My little cute Chinese-mix-Caucasians cousins are going to London soon after their primary school in Singapore. Do you feel the pressure I'm feeling yet? Haha!

The 2 girls with specs on are my younger sisters. Yeah, I'm the eldest and many could not believe this, haha!

The tallest cousin of all, she's almost 180cm.

The daughter of my eldest aunt.

I personally think that I look ugly in all those pictures and my eyes are so sepet cause I'm not allowed to put on make-up except some lip gloss and blusher. But I'm loving my curls which they think the style don't suit me cause it's matured and my dress which they think it looks like pyjamas. Can't you see I'm suffocating?

There's a lot more pictures but they are not with me yet :)
Signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment