Sunday, July 5, 2009

~ Hansel and Gretel ~

I was gone for some time due to some personal and family problem. I repeat, I WAS gone and maybe I would still be gone for the next 2 weeks. I'm gonna be lifeless for 2 weeks in a lost town. All these latest posts would be out-dated posts cause my days are so packed for the last 1 week that I did not have the time to sit down and blog.

A girls' day out with Shu Huey on last Tuesday. Accompanied her for a hair cut, this and that, then Sunway Pyramid. Went to Bubba Gump for dinner, cause she has never been there before.

This is her expression when she first stepped in the restaurant, haha!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse are my favourite when I was young.

If only we have such cheap ice cream nowadays.

"If you can't beat them, join them, then beat them!"
I love this line.


We sort of became friends with the manager later on, I don't know how, Haha! He played some games with us and he gave us a dessert treat. Yummy Yum Yum, desserts are always a must for me :)

Mine is the one with chocolates and Shu Huey's is the one with strawberry. Their desserts are extraordinarily delicieux.

Rushed home after dinner. Get ready and went for midnight movie in Mid Valley with the boy and friends again. Watched 'Ice Age 3', the characters are cute and the movie is funny but the storyline is kinda childish.
Ratings: ★ ★ ★

My bad yet good Tuesday ended after a yumcha session in Bangsar. Bad because I had a huge fight with my mum and got a call from my lecturer. Good because I had fun with Shu Huey, was lucky enough to get free desserts from the manager and I'm always excited watching movie with the boy and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment