Monday, July 13, 2009

~ Back to the Childish Ways ~

I'm feeling kinda pissed off, kinda sad, kinda frustrated right now.
Felt like I've got no privacy at all. From MSN to Friendster to Facebook and then now blog, they would just hunt me down. I'm a young adult right now no matter what, could you all just give me some space to breathe and do what I want? Instead of back-stabbing and giving comments on everything I do when we actually have special bonds. Please, let me be. I know what I'm doing. Sometimes, I wish I'm in some place where nobody knows me.

Anyway, please drop me your email address for those who often read my blog or maybe those who still wish to come back and read it cause I'll be making it private for some time. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks! :)

❤ ❤ ❤

1 comment:

  1. oops..know ur blog from the other friend's link...good blog anyway, wish to proceed reading ur blog=) csh_17@yahoo.com, thanks!

    ReplyDelete