Wednesday, July 15, 2009

~ We Glow in the Dark ~

Oops! I left out this post which was supposed to be due around two weeks ago. Since I'm so free nowadays, I shall post it up :)

250609 @ Euphoria

Seak Hwee tag along this time. Everyone loves her hat and borrowed it for fun, so did I. Teehee~

Surprisingly and also unsurprisingly, many Monash people are spotted in the club! Yeah, everyone's out to release stress as exams have just ended.

Abang wants to take a photo with Seak Hwee and I don't know why I ended up in the middle, Haha!

Us together with Dj Nesh and Dj Ssense.

It's really crowded at the dance floor that night so we basically dance a little and just go to the Deq to chill.

The boy joined in.

The only girls out of the big gang who went.

Then, Daniel joined in for photo.

Steven joined as well. The width of the photo is becoming longer and longer.

Really had lotsa fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment