Friday, July 24, 2009

~ Red is The Devil ~

I'm not a big football fan. Well, actually most of us who went to the match are not. We went maybe because it's a rare competition. A match between 'Manchester United' and the Malaysia's football team was held in Bukit Jalil Stadium on Monday.

Of course, we sided MU and not Malaysia *Laugh*

Only 2 of them who wore jersey to the match.

Spot Rooney in the photo? He's the only one who has the loudest cheer from the crowd.

Chasing and going towards their goal.



One of the players from Malaysia's team has been 'sandwich-ed' in between *Laugh*

The match is not as exciting as those we often watch in the TV though. Maybe because their opponent's motto is 'Malaysia Boleh'? LOL.

I guess I'd better stop discriminating as I shall not forget I'm a Malaysian too *Grin*

Anyway, Manchester United won the match by 2-0.

❤ ❤ ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment